Please read these Terms and Conditions before using this site.
By accessing this website, you agree to these Terms and Conditions, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are solely responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. The content of this website is protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws.
OutCo OC, a dispensary managed by OutCo Labs Inc. reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time. Your continued use of the OutcoOC.com website indicates that you accept any such changes and are governed by the current version of the Terms and Conditions.
This Medical Marijuana Website Does Not Provide Medical Advice
If you think you may have a medical emergency, dial 911 immediately.
The contents of this site are for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider if you have questions about a medical condition. Never, under any circumstances, should you disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this site or any other content, online or other, published by OutCo OC or OutCo Labs.
Medical marijuana in some forms has intoxicating effects and may be habit forming. Marijuana can impair concentration, coordination, and judgment. Do not operate a vehicle or machinery under the influence of this drug. There may be health risks associated with consumption of this product. Products obtained from OutCo OC are for use only by holders of a valid marijuana recommendation in the state of California, USA. Keep out of the reach of children.
Mention of any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information on this site should not be considered an endorsement. Acting on information provided by the OutcoOC.com website or other OutCo OC content, agents, employees, suppliers, or members is solely at your own risk.
Protection of Children
You must be 18 years or older to use this website.
We are committed to protecting children and their privacy. This website is not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 18. We do not collect personally identifiable information from any person we identify or know to be under the age of 18.
All content is protected by copyright under both United States and foreign laws. Title to the content remains with OutcoOC.com or its licensors. Any use of the content not expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions is a breach of these Terms and Conditions and may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. All content is subject to change or removal without notice at the editorial discretion of OutcoOC.com. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to OutcoOC.com and its licensors.
OutcoOC.com authorizes you to download a single (1) copy of the content on the site solely for your personal, noncommercial use if and only if you include the following copyright notice: “Copyright (c) 2015, OutcoOC.com. All rights reserved” and any other copyright and proprietary rights and or notices that are contained in the content.
You may not:
- modify or copy the content;
- use the content for any commercial purpose, or for any public display, whether commercial or non-commercial;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the OutcoOC.com website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the content;
- transfer the content to another person, or
- “mirror” the materials on any other server.
If you violate any of these Terms and Conditions, your permission to use the content is automatically rescinded and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of any portion of the content.
Liability of OutcoOC.com and Its Licensors
The use of the OutcoOC.com website and its content is at your own risk. When using the OutcoOC.com site, information can and will be transmitted over a medium that may be beyond the jurisdiction and control of OutcoOC.com and its suppliers. Accordingly, OutcoOC.com assumes no liability for, or relating to the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information that is transmitted in connection with the use of the OutcoOC.com site.
The OutcoOC.Com site and the content therein are provided on an “as is” basis. OUTCOOC.COM, ITS LICENSORS, AND ITS SUPPLIERS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Without limiting the foregoing, OutcoOC.Com, its licensors, and its suppliers make no representations, claims or warranties about the following:
- The safety or efficacy of medical marijuana in any form;
- The accuracy, reliability, completeness, correctness, currency or timeliness of the content, software, text, graphics, links, or communications provided on, or through the OutcoOC.com website;
- The satisfaction of any government regulations requiring disclosure of information on prescription drugs and prescription drug products or the approval or compliance of any software tools with regard to the content contained on the OutcoOC.com website.
Passwords and Privacy
The OutcoOC.com website may include third-party platforms that record and store information. You are responsible for taking all reasonable steps to ensure that no unauthorized person has access to your passwords or accounts used by or through the OutcoOC.com website. You grant OutcoOC.com and all other persons or entities involved in the operation of the site the right to transmit, monitor, retrieve, store, and use your information in connection with the operation of the site. OutcoOC.com cannot and does not assume any responsibility or liability for any information you submit or receive using OutcoOC.com software and services or those of third-party sites or software embedded in or accessed through OutcoOC.com.
If you use a Public Area, such as blogs, Patient Information Exchange, user reviews of medicines, etc., you are solely responsible for your own communications, the consequences of posting those communications, and your reliance on any communications found in the Public Areas.
You agree that you will not upload or transmit any communications or content of any type to any public areas (including blogs, Patient Information Exchange, user reviews of medicines, etc.) that infringe or violate any rights of any party. By submitting communications of any kind, or content to the Public Areas, you agree that such submission is non-confidential for any and all purposes.
To protect your privacy, you agree that you will not submit any information to Public Areas that contains your own or anyone else’s Personally Identifiable Information (name, phone number, email address, website URL, etc.).
You agree that you will not upload any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or this website.
OutcoOC.com reserves the right to review all content submitted to the site before publishing and to remove any content for any reason, at any time, without prior notice, at our sole discretion.
In using the Public Areas, you agree that the following actions constitute a material breach of these Terms and Conditions:
- Using a Public Area for any purpose in violation of local, state, national, or international laws;
- Posting material that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others;
- Posting material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by OutcoOC.com at its sole discretion;
- Posting advertisements or solicitations of business;
- After receiving a warning, continuing to disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, or posting comments that are not related to the topic being discussed (unless it is clear the discussion is free-form);
- Posting chain letters or pyramid schemes;
- Impersonating another person;
- Distributing viruses or other harmful computer code;
- Harvesting or otherwise collecting information about others, including email addresses, without their identification for posting or viewing comments;
- Allowing any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments
- Posting the same note more than once or “spamming”; or
- Engaging in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Public Area or the site, or which, in the judgment of OutcoOC.com, exposes OutCo OC or any of its customers or suppliers to any liability or detriment of any type.
OutcoOC.com or its licensors have no liability or responsibility to users of the OutcoOC.com site or any other person or entity for performance or nonperformance of the aforementioned activities.
Advertisements, Embedded Software, and Links to Other Sites
OutcoOC.Com may provide links to third-party websites and may embed applications, sites, or platforms within the OutcoOC.com site. OutcoOC.com does not recommend and does not endorse the content on any third-party websites. OutcoOC.com is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites, or sites, applications or platforms embedded within the OutcoOC.com site and does not make any representations regarding their content or accuracy. Your use of third-party websites is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for those sites. OutcoOC.com does not endorse any product, service, or treatment advertised on the OutcoOC.com website.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold OutCo OC, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers, harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from, your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
OutcoOC.com is based in San Diego, California, in the United States of America, with principal offices in San Diego, California. OutcoOC.com makes no claims that OutcoOC.com, or any site accessed, embedded in, or linked to from the OutcoOC.com site are appropriate or may be downloaded outside of the state of California or the United States. Access to the content may not be legal for certain persons or in certain countries. If you access OutcoOC.Com from outside the state of California or the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute with OutcoOC.com, or in any way relating to your use of the OutcoOC.com site, resides in the courts of the State of California. You further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the courts of the State of California in connection with any such dispute including any claim involving OutcoOC.com or its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, suppliers, licensors, contractors, officers, directors, telecommunication providers, and content providers.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of California, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or any other term or condition.
The materials on the OutcoOC.com website are provided “as is.” OutcoOC.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, OutcoOC.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to from or embedded within this site.
Copyright Notice and Takedown Procedures
If you believe any materials on the OutcoOC.com website infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials from the site by contacting OutcoOC.com and providing the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work, and where possible include a copy or the location (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of the work.
- Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing and its location. Please describe the material, and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material.
- Your name, address, telephone number and (if available) e-mail address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information that you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that “under penalty of perjury,” you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
The views and opinions of authors or users expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of OutcoOC.com and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
OutcoOC.com does not promote, condone or advocate licit or illicit drug use. OutcoOC.com cannot be held responsible for material on its website, or sites to which we provide links, which promote, condone or advocate licit or illicit drug use or illegal activities.
Last Updated: October 2015